Ever wondered how you can be obnoxious and environmentally friendly at the same damn time? Well, Tesla has you covered. I will go on the record and say that there is absolutely no scenario where you can drive this car and go unnoticed. You wanted a head turner, I give you a bed turner. Let me explain. The moment you buy this Tesla Cybertruck you are either going to see a massive spike in you action between the sheets or a massive drop in said action. There is no middle ground – it’s either you love it or you hate it, either you are with us or against us. That’s because the Cybertruck is extremely polarizing. You either hate it viscerally or you love it so much that everyone thinks you’re crazy. There is only one other car in the recent past that has elicited such extreme views and I will get to that later.
I happen to be in the later camp. Yes I admit the Cybertruck is butt ugly and deserves to be dragged by the internet and Wall Street analysts alike. However it’s so ugly that it tips the scale into the revolutionary realm for me. Just checkout the over 100 comments from the IG post below. People ain’t holding back on speaking their minds about the Cybertruck.
I call it the Hummer (H1) of our generation. you either had an irrational loved for the Hummer or you hated it with every fibre of your being. Those who loved the Hummer were considered meat head jocks who didn’t give a damn about the environment as they tried to compensate for a lacking manhood. Those who hated the Hummer were dismissed as tree hugging elites that wouldn’t shut up about the environment. I was in the later camp and that’s why I am able to acknowledge the genius of Elon Musk. With the Cybertruck, Elon Must has not only ushered a new arms race in terms of pickup design and functionality, he has also done the seemingly impossible – he has created a vehicle that can appeal to both camps.
Here’s a joke for you. A Deloreon and a Hummer walk into a bar…a few drinks later…and the Cybertruck was born. As you probably guessed, comedy is not in my wheelhouse. So instead of taking this show on the road, I will let the collage below articulate and drive home the punchline.
On side note, there was actually a Delorean complete with Flux Capacitor and lightening antenna at the event. Just saying, my proposed juxtaposition might not be far from Elon and the Tesla design team’s thinking when designing the Cybertruck.
The Cybertruck not only satisfies the macho obnoxious egotistic male urges, it also placates the environmentally friendly Prius driving Greenpeace card carrying citizen. As a matter of fact, the Cybertruck makes Prius look like a Hummer in terms of CO2 emissions and environmental impact. Celebrities like Leonardo Dicaprio no longer have to choose between being an action hero and an environmental hero. Those pretentious days are over. On the other hand, celebrities like Arnold Swaznegger can continue being the Terminator without destroying the planet for real. I can see celebs flocking to the Cybertruck just like they have done with the Model S and X.
With one move, Elon has seemingly done the impossible, he has created a product that unites the Right and the Left. In this extremely polarized political climate, maybe we all need a Cybertruck in our driveways because only then we will understand that there is more that unites us than divides us. Vote CYBERTRUCK 2020!
By the way you don’t have to wait until 2021 to look obnoxious and Green at the same time. you can just get a CYBRTRK BROKEN GLASS TEE and start living the dual life today.
CYBRTRK WINDOW GLSS TEE – White
Re-live the Tesla CYBRTRK Window-gate experience with your very own Cybertruck Broken Glass T-Shirt as we capture a moment in Tesla history.
American Apparel USA‑Made Jersey T-shirt
The triple crown of t-shirts: trendy, lightweight, and super soft! A classic best-seller – looks great and feels even better! This popular t-shirt is made with care in the USA. All sizes are based on adult sizing.
Here’s What People Are Saying.
- voltly#tesla #teslamodels #teslamodel3 #teslamodelx #elonmusk #teslaroadster #teslalife #teslaowner #electriccar #teslas #tesla3 #teslacars #ev #teslaenergy #teslamotorsclub #model3 #teslaclub #teslasupercharger #teslacar #teslacybertruck #spacex #teslamodel #ModelX #electricvehicle #tesla3 #electric #teslagram #teslalove #cybertruck #teslafan Voltly.co3w1 likeReply
- karinda313I don’t like it…I had my Model 3 in mind, then thought of the S and X, I just knew Cybertruck was going to take my breath away. The specs sound amazing, but the design looks like a Hummer hack gone wrong. I’m disappointed 😔3w1 likeReply
- View replies (2)
- karingirl77I can’t not look at it 💚💚💚💚3w1 likeReply
- mypapers.com.arLa van a copiar todos3w1 likeReply
- nicky_shazeI used to work for Tesla. I have tremendous respect for Tesla. I own stock in Tesla. This design is horrible.3w5 likesReply
- honorablecitizenI love Tesla, but major fail. Unappealing.3w1 likeReply
- plugandplayevSlight overreaction to a few vandals keying Teslas.3w2 likesReply
- Hide replies
- hawkprodetailing@plugandplayev 😂😂3wReply
- sweaternerdgeoffIt’s growing on me. The specs and features are great!3wReply
- mypapers.com.arEs tan moderna y hermosa que muchos no la comprenden3wReply
- hk_gotovnostiI made my reservation.3w1 likeReply
- alex_hender786Cant get my eyes to believe this is gonna@be for real. Would never buy this. Luv tesla but this is too much3w1 likeReply
- billsvisionBeing a leader takes leading. This is not leadership, it’s showmanship. There’s a difference.3w3 likesReply
- max.frailIt’s a beautiful and bold design with specs to back it up, and I think the presentation was genius. I’d rather get a Rivian R1-T3w2 likesReply
- leventkahya1Im doing better then this car in my garage with my welding machine.. 😂😂3w2 likesReply
- teslasan_m3Perfect vehicle for the Zombie Apocalypse.3w5 likesReply
- swapnil_patils_It could have looked really better than this3wReply
- ajenkins07Completely disappointed3wReply
- mariusperpOrdered 😀😀3wReply
- scottraceengineeringIt’s growing on me. I think it could do with some rounded off features but at least its an ev that’s futuristic3wReply
- oddkliAfter this pickup came out, tee rivian looks old school. Not that I like The cybertruck design, maybe in a while, aquired taste as they stay.3wReply
- bcyaya64It reminds me of Mad Max😂🤣👍😊3wReply
- redeft02I like it, but need to see more of it. Will be ordering one.3wReply
- curriciusIt hurts me as a Tesla fan to see this after some really great designs in the past3w1 likeReply
- thyjessterI love the truck, would have liked a 3 seat 9.5ft box option or something to be a better work vehicle, glass seems unnecessary unless just the back window for safety on a work site but could be unsafe in an accident. I would consider ordering once I see how much it changes before 20213wReply
- enism6Pretty hideous and I don’t get the point of the A-frame design.. seems like it must unnecessarily cramp the cabin. I can’t imagine there’s much headroom. The dent resistant doors are cool and I don’t doubt that the performance and capabilities will be impressive but I wonder if they couldn’t have spent more time talking to pick-up truck owners about features they actually want and need.3w2 likesReply
- aerial_drone_masterI love my model 3 , but this truck is a fail, horrible look3w1 likeReply
- ryanthewrapperI’d buy it!🔥🔥🔥💯💵💵💵 #takemymoney3wReply
- nga_gutierrezIt’s bad ass3wReply
- cut_phillyLove it! Only I would paint it.3wReply
- Hide replies
- marock87@cut_philly get a sick wrap on it3wReply
- conor_capturingLooks like garbage. Bulletproof windows! *windows shatter when Musk fanboy throws a rock at them* 😂3wReply
- melanin_and_sweatThe Rivian truck looks better.3w1 likeReply
- s_money648Y’all be hating on the looks of the cyber truck but it’s the best truck out there considering speed, miles per charge and towing capacity. Let’s see y’all out speed a porche in a f-150🤣🤣🤣3w2 likesReply
- gary_nagraI want one ASAP 🚀🚀3w2 likesReply
- mr.wood787True dissapointment. I’m waiting for Elon to come out and say it was all a joke3wReply
- topazdragon117Love that it’s different 👌3wReply
- shaianderson8It’s got amazing specs. It’s tough & it’s ugly. That might actually appeal to Tesla-haters & boost sales to a different demographic (not truckers, but someone).3w1 likeReply
- 8.amina.8I thought it’s a joke 😐3w2 likesReply
- angelo305pinguI can tell you the memes are going wild 😪🤣 truck on 2080 vision amazing 💪🏻but that glass 😪3w1 likeReply
- 3ndeavor#loveatfirstsight3w1 likeReply
- iota_updatesGarbonzo Beans 🗑🤢3w1 likeReply
- rellik_13Deposit down 😎3w2 likesReply
- wedge0769Love Tesla don’t like this at all looks cheap and the fenders look like an after thought3w1 likeReply
- tyl.3rri think change is good, change is different… it will grow on people3w3 likesReply
- dionmanceThis is Tars’ vehicle in the sequel to Instellar.3w2 likesReply
- seandubitsIts growing on me… Still disappointed3w2 likesReply
- alaeldin300Very ugly and bad design. I can’t beleive this is what we are waiting for. Its disaster.3w2 likesReply
- rudolphemvLego my Cybertruck3w1 likeReply
- mattadamsonhrActually love it, bold, stripped back and unique. Seems to be a great price, and plenty of room for everything. Don’t worry about the glass, shit happens, and really, it didn’t break all the way through. Nice to have a car company challenge the norm. And cut there own path. Cyber Truck is a utilitarian vehicle like the Defender. Nothing stopping Tesla making a Tesla to rival the Range Rover. Steady the course.3w2 likesReply
- Hide replies
- ssambender@mattadamsonhr exactly, someone gets it!3wReply
- ale.marcheselli@mattadamsonhr the word you were looking for is “terrific” not “bold”3wReply
- wayne.yeagerI would like to know more about the design and the reasons behind it. I reserved one last night because Tesla has earned my trust. BUT… I would like to know more because at this point I can’t tell how much of this crazy angular design was based on legit considerations and how much was just trying to be different/futuristic.3w4 likesReply
- elixer1983I like it 🔥3wReply
- danwilder03Hated it at first. Now I really like it3w1 likeReply
- marcusmalakI definitely need mine ☺️👌🏼 @elon #tesla #cybertruck #teslacar #🥰 #teslaenergy #teslafamily3wReply
- ravendawnreedyAmazing ❤️3wReply
- happyzqueenvOrdered last night 👍3wReply
- paul.caffinMore I look the more I want it. Will get.3w2 likesReply
- jaypbrown365Oh nice! We’re playing StarFox! 😀3w1 likeReply
- 2009gtr_trenosWhat a heap of shit🤮🤢🤢😂3w1 likeReply
- bfresh256Love it, made a pre-order!3wReply
- mattadamsonhrThe windows need to be breakable in case of an accident anyways. It could be the quickest way to get people out, if the doors are locked. Would be a complete mission for emergency services to cut into the vehicle to get people out.3w1 likeReply
- batisuperI don’t like it.3wReply
- vmattpriceHorrible :(3wReply
- supersalp1I’m confused! It’s hardooo and I too put down a deposit, but my gut tells me this could end up being like when the Hummers came out! Everyone snatched one up and now you don’t see them on the road anymore. I was hoping it was going to be a well thought out mainstream upgrade that would appeal to masses, and instead ended up being so extreme that appeals to a less than that! Can’t see construction guys showing up to job sites in a cyber truck, yet! We’ll see! 🤓3wReply
- soulinmotiondanceFor a truck it looks very interesting but it is hard on the eyes it looks like a truck the future government would have their military use to controls the people.3w1 likeReply
- defender.tomOutperforms every truck on the market as it pertains to what matters most to truck owners: Utility. If you base your truck purchase solely on looks, you don’t need a truck.3wReply
- dougiesibbaldTesla owner and fan but I’m confused by it3wReply
- bonbonstangeI love it! No lie3wReply
- jamesporto12Love tesla but this be in a movie or video game3wReply
- joao_lxuIts futuristic i like that3wReply
- breaker05Awful design. I’m pretty sure they started building this last week and just threw it together.3wReply
- zaliasvejasThis will be my first pick up ever! Best example of form follow function design! Honest to the sharpest crease in the metal! Everything else is a decoration!3wReply
- trashplanet_norwayA touch of genius. With a bang, or literally two, they changed the perception of how a modern car in this class shall look. Also, this gives them a lot of possibilities in the coming models.1wReply
While waiting to hear more information about the Cybertruck, consider visiting www.cyberbackpack.com to purchase your very own Tesla-inspired backpack!